Re: [Gimp-developer] Why not allow the name to be configurable?

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:26:37 +0100
> From: Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx>
> To: Alan Horkan <horkana@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: gimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Why not allow the name to be configurable?
>
> Hi Alan,
>
> didn't you say you would stop arguing on this stupid subject?

That was unnecessary.
What kind of reaction to you expect to a comment like that?

I thought I also said I wanted to reply to the other messages first (but I
perhaps I didn't).  I did not want to ignore the posts people had made,
as they might consider it rude.

I had planned to add your answers to the User FAQ which I thought existed
in Wiki, but according to the Developer FAQ there is no User FAQ.

Thank you again for taking the time to explain your reasons.

Now I'm really finished and wont make any further comments on the subject.

- Alan.