Re: [Gimp-developer] open thumbnail and raw files

Hi,

Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> (b) wouldn't work at all since you need to register a thumbnail
> procedure from within your raw loader and you can't use the existing
> JPEG load procedure since it doesn't have the right signature.

Thinking about it more, it would actually be possible. You'd have to
call the file_jpeg_load procedure on a temporary file from within your
file_dcraw_load_thumb procedure and pass the returned image_id back to
gimp. That would work but I still think using libjpeg makes more sense
here.

Sven