Re: [Gimp-developer] comparing gimp speed

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 06:52:27PM +0100, Michael Schumacher wrote:
> Carol Spears wrote:
> >
> >http://www.gimp.org/unix/howtos/tile_cache.html
>                       ^^^^
> This is part of the problem - some useful information is kept from users
> of other platforms.

i made this problem.

when i was first building the web site, i had no idea how windows work.
it is a few years later and i still have no idea how that operating
system works.  so it was written for the *nix and the fact that it
worked for windows was discovered later.

completely due to my stupidity or lack of understanding of the system.
i even had access to windows machines, so i cannot even claim lack of
access for my lack of understanding.

the web site was almost finished and a few problems were there like
this.  i think at one point i suggested that it be linked to from the
windows pages.

so all windows users, please forgive me for my ignorance when i misfiled
this information.

carol