Re: [Gimp-developer] difference between canvas_draw and draw_tool_draw functions

Hi,

lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Olivier) writes:

> I don't think I can do that on my second day of gimp hacking indeed

I would like to note that you have choosen the by far most tricky part
of the GIMP source code to hack on. Even though we have already put
some work into this, the tools code is still a mess and hardly anyone
understands in full detail how this stuff is put together.  The crop
tool is even more evil since it has it's own dialog (or worse: an info
dialog) and since it draws directly to the canvas.

Just wanted to mention that so you don't get the impression that all
of the GIMP code is in such a bad shape.

Sven