Re: [Gimp-developer] Should the checkerboard be linked to the window or to the image?

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 12:36:43PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:

> You might not have noticed that we have started to remove options from
> the user interface. However you should be aware of the fact that we
> try not to add new options unless there's a very good reason for it.

well, no.  i did not notice that options have been being removed.  i
guess i have been so bedazzled by the changes that i have only seen the
2.1 branch improving.

also, i did not use many of those new customizable options (new for
gimp-2.0) -- i found them when trying to document it.  (i used gimp far
too long without padding, for instance)

thank you for considering that there might be different needs for
previews and images.

carol