Re: [Gimp-developer] compose - decompose nitpicking

Hi,

Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> IIRC there's already some code that attempts to select the layers
> called hue, value, saturation if you select HSV mode. It doesn't
> seem to work very well though. We would happily accept a patch that
> improves this.

I had a look at the plug-in source code and it seems there is no such
code. It was probably part of some patch then that wasn't applied or I
just imagined it. Anyway, it would be a good idea to add such code to
the plug-in. Perhaps compose.c and decompose.c should even be moved to
their own directory where they can share a common header file with the
strings that identify the layers.

Sven