Re: [Gimp-developer] compose - decompose nitpicking

Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
It's probably more useful to remember the last used
mode (which is what the plug-in does already).

I think it would be even more useful to set the compose mode to the last used decompose mode, rather than the last used compose mode (if you get my meaning).

As I said, IIRC there's already some code that attempts to select the
layers called hue, value, saturation if you select HSV mode. It
doesn't seem to work very well though. We would happily accept a patch
that improves this.

What should it do? Set the layers in function of the compose mode? If the mode is RGB to start with and I choose HSV, should I then re-set the layers I'll use?

Cheers,
Dave.