Re: [Gimp-developer] Joining the GNOME Foundation

Hi,

Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxx> writes:

> There are only a very small number of people who really believe this
> to be still the case. It may still be called the GIMP Toolkit (but
> more & more I've heard it called the GNOME Toolkit), but that is a
> historical nod. The GIMP Toolkit is less a GIMP project than the
> GIMP Print drivers.

I disagree. Every time we port GIMP to new features of the GIMP
toolkit I get the strong impression that we are the first using the
new API. There's certainly a lot of interaction between GIMP and GTK+,
way more than between GIMP and the gimp-print project.

Sven