[Gimp-developer] Old plug-in distribution proposal

Hi,

I was just browsing through old archives from the start of 2002 for the threads on exif data handling that we had back then, and I found this...

http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/gimp/lv_plug-in_proposal-0.5.txt

It's a proposal by Lourens Veen on what the requirements and limitations of a plug-in distribution revamp would be.

Yosh - you mentioned that you have been thinking about this too. Do you think this document would be a decent starting point? If not, what would you put in place? Is Lourens still reading the list?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary