Re: [Gimp-developer] Image Info Dialog

Or..press ctrl+shift + i - it is faster than hovering and guessing .

On Wednesday 28 April 2004 18:42, Alan Horkan wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Carol Spears wrote:

> Perhaps additional information in the status bar messages showing the
> selection dimensions and offsets would work?  (Shown as a standard
> transient message, I am definately not advocating permanently grabbing a
> chunk of the statusbar.)  I think, I hope something non-intrusive and
> relatively trivial could be done to make things a little bit easier,
> ideas?  Should I file a request for enhancement?
There is an enhancement request for showing the selection dimensions in
Bugzilla
- search for it to add your comments/requests there.

As for the otehr image info, I suggest usiong the shortcut (defaults to
ctrl+shift+i)  to get it fast.