[Gimp-developer] What makes the GIMP toolbox special?

Well ...
On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 10:17:46AM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Carol Spears <carol@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > What about the tools that only appear in the menus?
>
> They are tools but not in the toolbox, so what?
>
> Actually the toolbox editor that I roughly outlined would allow you to
> decide for yourself which tools are in the toolbox and which can only
> be accessed thru the menus.

it was such a thorough discussion of the tools and such, i was
interested to see so much exchanged about them and the tools that are
only found in menus not mentioned.

are there other instances of tools that do not appear in either the
menus or in the toolbox?

carol