Re: [Gimp-developer] Spam bad! OOOPS!

On 25-Oct-2003, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> The way I typed it made it sound like I was saying that Patrick was using
> Sven and Branko's e-mail addresses to spam the list.  This was not my
> intention, and I want to publicly apologize to Patrick.  I truly regret any
> embaressment or confusion that I may have caused.

Whats the best way of disposing of a body? Wood chipper?

> My intention was to say that someone, (NOT Sven or Branko.  Probably an
> Outlook based virus) was using the exact e-mail addresses that Sven and
> Branko use to send messages to the list.

If you didnt notice, those are faked from headers. Its quite easy to do,
and all the outlook viruses out there do it now.

What should be done is that the list moderator attempt to ban the email
addresses that actually sent the mail from the list.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || unknown@xxxxxxxxx