Re: [Gimp-developer] PO files

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 9:30 am, Daniel Egger wrote:
> Re: [Gimp-developer] PO files
> Date: Today 9:30:45 am
> From: Daniel Egger <degger@xxxxxxx>
> To: Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx>
> CC: gimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Message was signed with unknown key.
> The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
> Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified.
> Use the 'Settings->Configure KMail->Security' dialog to specify the
> plug-in or ask your system administrator to do that for you.
>
> Am Mit, 2003-09-17 um 13.29 schrieb Sven Neumann:
> > > Is this the official new list for the GTP? If so README.i18n
> > > should be changed.
> >
> > I might have missed something but what exactly do you think needs
> > to be changed in README.i18n?
>
> I read in the thread that the GTP contact address is dead, if this
> is the case and it was mentioned in the README we should have
> changed it. However the broken address seems to come from somewhere
> else so this is a non-issue for us.

yes, a non issue.
 The dead address was the e-mail for the pt_BR coordinator's e-mail. I
found his up to date e-mail in another free software related list
(and warned him that the GTP page should be updated).

I am now in touch with the guys at the pt_BR gtp team, and I will be
able to help there with the Gimp.

	JS
	-><-