Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: [Gimp-user] [Fwd: Gimp interface streamlining]

Hi,

"Adam D. Moss" <adam@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Willie Sippel wrote:
> > Check my new mockup, I've changed this. It's available at
> > http://www.zeitgeistmedia.net/gimp/gimpstreamline2.png .
>
> I rather like the way this is going.

Well, surely the screenshot looks nice. The question is if this is a
useable interface that is both intuitive to newbies as well as
productive for experts. The mockup brings up a couple of good points.
However none of them are really new. A lot of this is implemented in
the 1.3 series, some points are scheduled for implementation, some
were dropped.

I just want to point out that it doesn't make any sense to say yes or
no to the mockup. It just raises a couple of ideas that need to be
discussed (and eventually coded).

Sven