Re: [Gimp-developer] writing german online help

On Sunday 27 July 2003 3:13 pm, Daniel Egger wrote:

> - I'm not sure which article to use for GIMP in German so I
> normally don't write one. A male article sounds more strange than
> none at all but if we can find a good ruling -- all the better.
In Portuguese, the current use is for a male article - and trying
making it female would be pretty bizarre. As fa as I can recall, all
computer prograns or aplications are refered as male here. But
anyway, many words have their genders swapped between German and
Portuguese anyway.

	JS
	-><-