Re: [Gimp-developer] tentative GIMP 2.0 release plans

Christopher W. Curtis wrote:
> On 07/19/03 13:10, Carol Spears wrote:
>
> > I also will not write any English documentation until I can afford to
> > buy that book that explains the English rules about
> > hyphens.
>
> I'm not sure what book or what hyphens you are talking about, but the
> Elements of Style is in the public domain.

Just to explain, this is about whether applications which use the
libgimp API to furnish services to the main GIMP app should be
called plug-ins or plugins. Old story - I believe bex insisted on
plug-ins, and eventually won people over - carol prefers plugins.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
       David Neary,