Re: [Gimp-developer] Pattern image licenses

Hi,

"Branko Collin" <collin@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> > It would be nice to give the data shipped with GIMP an
> > overhaul before we ship the next version.
>
> What do you mean by 'overhaul'?

I mean that it would be nice if someone would take the time to go
through the data, check if things should be added, removed, reordered,
renamed, whatever. Especially the brushes we ship need some
maintainance. Lots of them could be converted from pixmap brushes to
parametric (generated) brushes. This would allow to edit them (or
rather edit a duplicate).

Sven