Re: [Gimp-developer] caching considerations in gegl

Sven Neumann wrote:
which operation (besides the evil anti-erase) wouldn't have such a
color information?

IIRC the only other tool I found that can be made to resurrect colour information is the Levels tool operating on the Alpha channel (I think that the current selected BG colour is a good choice for filling in the resurrected areas, if we allow the resurrection at all). There might be a few more plugins and such that accidentally cause a similar effect, but by accident (usually undesirable at that) rather than design.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@xxxxxxxx   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
busting makes me feel good