Re: [Gimp-developer] (fwd) GIMP CMYK Devloper - Willing to Pay

Hi,
Even I'm not an educated programmer, I have staying cmyk on my plans for
gimp. My reason is to get my own photos out for printing and let my
printer sensible show the colors I missed for long time on paper.
(Same should be with offset printing ... )
There are two targets for me:
- integrate RGB -> CMYK via lcms <http://www.littlecms.com>
  (include gamut checking, select of the right profiles ...)
- interface tiff / gimp-print - for exporting and for directly printing

This is longterm, because I'm workless at the moment and try to get some
money otherway (VR). If there is an interest to speed this up, I would be
glad. Please consider other authors too, wich may have more experience
with this like Karl-Heinz Kremer<khk@xxxxxxx> or
Martí Maria<marti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wich I just remember.

For more longterm I await gegl interfaced in gimp ;-)

regards
Kai-Uwe