Re: [Gimp-developer] 1.3.10 failing to use system fonts.

The man page wasn't much help. I added the relevent directories to the
XftConfig file and restarted xfs just in case, but Gimp is still refusing to
use anything other than the default fonts. Could someone post a copy of
their XftConfig file as an example of how to add font libraries to Gimp?

Thanks.