[Gimp-developer] Re: Re: + restoring mouse position after use corner navigation tool

sven@xxxxxxxx (2002-11-25 at 2042.06 +0100):
> correct spot within the navigation preview. This approach is doomed to
> fail if the image window is close to the lower or right edge of the
> screen. We should probably warp the pointer if this happens.

Would not make more sense something like in drop menu (the one used
for layer modes, if out of screen, it scrolls in as you keep / push
the pointer in the border)? Maybe too complex.

But at least "happy warping" should be avoided if possible, that is
sure.

GSR