Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: + restoring mouse position after use corner navigation tool

Hi,

"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" <famrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> If there is a thing to change, it is to let the cursor go out of the
> preview if the user keeps dragging, thus make screen / mouse relation
> more tied, not less.

might make sense. Another thing to change is that we currently try to
open the preview window in such a position that the pointer is in the
correct spot within the navigation preview. This approach is doomed to
fail if the image window is close to the lower or right edge of the
screen. We should probably warp the pointer if this happens.

Salut, Sven