Re: [Gimp-developer] Yes, you can help even if you can't code.

Hi,

Daniel Egger <degger@xxxxxxx> writes:

> So what we need is:
> [...]
> - XSLT files and CSS stylesheets to produce XHTML which looks nice in
>   nowadays webbrowsers
> - XSLT files which produce output which is grokkable by the (new?)
>   helpbrowser plugin; That means we either need simple HTML files for
>   something like the current plugin or some other (new?) simple
>   fileformat which allows for additional features which also need to be
>   defined. This has to be discussed with the person(s) who will code
>   that (and that certainly won't be me).

I'd say we port the help_browser plug-in to GtkHtml2. It's able to
render quite sophisticated stuff (see http://gtkhtml2.codefactory.se/).
Porting the plug-in should be pretty straightforward. The API is not
compatible but similar.

Salut, Sven