[Gimp-developer] testing a press release

Hi,

Argh! Rather late, I put up the press release I promised to make at
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~collin/gimp/pr/gimp123pr.html>.

If you want to comment on it, please go ahead.

If you want to use it, please go ahead too (just drop me a line so
that we don't do any duplicate work).

If you want me to send it to certain publications, please send me the
name of the publications.

I realise it's late, but more than wanting to alert magazines and
such to the release of GIMP for Windows 1.2.3, I want to alert them
to the GIMP period.

Whenever I look into magazines for digital amateur photographers, I
notice how somebody who can barely afford to buy a camera is
'expected' to fork over thousands of euros for the image editing
software. Well, I guess what they are really expected to do is to
steal Photoshop, but that would not look nice in the press release,
would it. ;-)

--
branko collin
collin@xxxxxxxxx