Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: recent changes in CVS break gimp build

Hi,

David Odin <dindinx@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> It looks to me that Mitch has commited the right app/pdb/display_cmds.c
> file but forgot to commit the right gimp/tools/pdbgen/pdb.pl file.

that's exactly what happened. The change is in CVS now.

> This raise a question: why app/pdb/display_cmds.c is in the CVS? Imho,
> it shouldn't since it is autogenerated.

having them in CVS has the advantage that you don't necessarily need
to type make in the toplevel directory after updating and that translators
can update the message catalogs without the need to compile the tree.

Salut Sven