Re: [Gimp-developer] Bug week like thing for GIMP?

> *) I am not necessarily advocating that we do a bug week -- as the
> Mozilla press review points out, a large number of people who would
> normally not thought of themselves as 'developer material' apparently
> can be involved with the Mozilla bug week because the UI of the
> browser is coded in relatively 'easy' languages such as XML and
> JavaScript.

Something more like the Evolution bug days would be better for GIMP I
think.  But I think it would be better to wait until 1.3 is useable.
Then perhaps we should do some bug day like things to get it ready for
release as 1.4
But right now 1.3 is so unusable that bug reports are a no-no.