Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: web site

On 21 May 2001, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd suggest you use this mailing list to discuss the future of
> www.gimp.org so we can all contribute. I'd also suggest you don't try
> to tackle it all by your own but try to find a group of people willing
> to do the work.

Adrian and I discussed the possiblity of putting the web pages in CVS so
that more people could participate.  An example of how to do this is in
the cvs info documentation under the index item "web pages, maintaining
with CVS".

A question that comes up is whether the pages would be in the GNOME cvs or
another repository.  I can come up with good arguments either way.

Rockwalrus