Re: problem with gtk+ colorselector

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 04:45:58AM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> The colorselector has already undergone a major overhaul in the HEAD tree.
> The color previews as well as all sliders are now global to all color
> selector notebooks so all selectors should behave identically. Have a look
> at http://sven.gimp.org/files/color_selector_1_3.png for a screenshot.

Yeah, but there's some odd bugs or features with it. Firstly when you're
not using the "Gimp" selector (we should find better names) you can still
see the radio-buttons which control it - they just don't react. Odd.

Secondly the "GTK+" tab resizes oddly the first time you look at it, then
it's fine, but too small the next time. If we can't get it working right
we should write our own circle+bar selector instead of fudging it.

What does the GTK+ selector bring to the party anyway?

Nick.