Re: RFC: The future of The GIMP

I realise that it's probably too late already, but dare I say C++? Did
anyone ever even consider this?

As for the plugin distribution, I think the nicest way would be to have
a plugin manager that would enable you to download plugins from the web
on the fly. Something Linux distributions have too, you just connect to
the server, list the available plugins, let the user select what he/she
wants, download and install them. That would IMHO certainly be the
nicest solution.

Lourens