Re: RFC: The future of The GIMP

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 03:56:55PM +0100, Fernando Herrera <fherrera@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Unix vendors as HP-UX, Solaris and AIX are dropping CDE towards GNOME), but
> GNOME optional support will be very interesting. For example:

It will be very easy to make a gnome-frontend for gimp-2.0, as it will be
modular enough to be used in about any environment.

I am also quite sure that the regular gimp hackers will help with the
gnome frontend (as opposed to kde, since most people know gtk and maybe
gnome but not kde).

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx |e|