Re: [gimp-devel] Re: End-user feedback: Perl logulator &innerbevel

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 05:12:43 -0500, "Garry R. Osgood" <gosgood@xxxxxxx> said:

>It is a disservice to individuals on the periphery of the Gimp support
>effort who, finding themselves with a spare weekend and a permissive
>spouse, then have to trek through message lists to see what's up.

I read this list infrequently; I have been known to go months without
looking at it.  (I got unsubscribed once and didn't realize it for
five months.)  On the other hand, the bug list I check frequently and
I at least look at bug reports whenever they come in.  I don't gate
them automatically to their own folder, unlike this list, which means
they get at least trivial immediate attention.

PLEASE file bug reports, even if the matter seems trivial.  Just try
to ensure that the report has enough information that a developer can
figure out what is going wrong.

Thanks,

Kelly