Re: [gimp-devel] Re: End-user feedback: Perl logulator & innerbevel

On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 10:28:04PM -0500, Kevin Cozens <kcozens@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could you provide the subject line of any one of the messages when you
> reported the problems with script-fu which you say have not been fixed
> and/or a date when one of the messages was posted to the list?

The most recent message I can find is

Subject: script-fu maintained?
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:48:53 +0100

The result of that thread was that I changed script-fu function names from
using "-" to using "_", but the bug persisted.

I cannot find the bug report to the bug tracking system, but it might have
been so old that it is in the wilberworks bug tracker.

Due to a crash I do not have archives of earlier messages, but this error
has benn popping up every few months since shortly after 1.1 came out.

> I don't the above is script-fu related as such. This is all I was able to
> find so far.

Indeed it isn't.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx |e|