Re: [gimp-devel] Re: Feature wanted

On Tue, Dec 21, 1999 at 04:21:05PM +0200, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> >> Nothing is forced -- just don't use it.
> >
> >Yes, you are forced to switch tools in your scheme when you were not in
> >the other, and vice versa.
>
> Not every image would have an active tool set. Normally you have the
> current tool on every image, as it works now. Only if an image has
> an active tool set on, would the current tool be changed at focus-in.
> When you move off the "active tool on" image, everything would work
> normally among the rest of the images.

What if you bought a Wacom Intuos and 3 pens for it? That way you could have
the most untuitive way of having separate tools quickly. And we would avoid
having Yet Another Evil Feature That Nobody Else Understands (tm) :)

Besides, you can do wonderful things with the Wacom anyway, I can recommend
it with all my heart. It is very useful.

Lepo / relax!

Tuomas

--

.---( t i g e r t @ g i m p . o r g )---.