Re: image map trashes image

On Mon, Nov 22, 1999 at 02:49:50PM +0100, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> In current gimp you will notice lot's of bnad things happening when more then
> one oepration (regardless of which) is being done at the same time. It gets
> much worse when you do it on the same image.

Are these "bad things" fatal? For the multiple filters, multiple targets
case I can't see that they should be. I remember that context (brushes,
gradients, palette settings) is global and that can cause problems for
scripts that _change_ them, but shouldn't for most plug-ins. Is there
anything else?

The multiple plug-ins/ tools with single target case is harder, we could
probably lock this in a future version of Gimp, but even this should not
cause crashes, and so is not critical for 1.2

Or have I missed something dreadful?

Nick.