Re: the Gimp 1.2... when could be ready?

On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 11:48:55PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> The feature that was added here was iirc part of the list of features we want
> to have for 1.2. I have tested this patch heavily and found and fixed some
> problems that have been in fileops.c before applying the patch.

I hope Adam will forward the mail he sent me (it would be rude to pass it
on without permission) and address the "tested this patch heavily" remark

Where is the "list of features we want to have for 1.2" and how many of
those features are just blowing in the wind, hoping that they will be
instantiated by the Free Software fairies ?

Can I get agreement to revert features which aren't on the list? Or is
gimp-devel still kidding itself that adding features doesn't push back
the release date?

Nick.