Re: Tablet and multiple active Areas / Pointer Window Mode

Hi Simon

In the new driver which I asume that you use the AlwaysCore is always on
:-). This is why you have trouble.

Cheers Olof

--

Olof Kylander  Frozenriver Digital Design   http://www.frozenriver.nu

Consultant at Sigma nBiT

Technical writer and coauthor of GUM (the Gimp User Manual)