Gradient-Fu Patch for Gimp 1.0.4

I coded a patch for the GIMP version 1.0.4 that adds procedures to the
procedural database that manipulate gradients in much the same way as the
gradient editor does. Thus, one can write scripts that create or modify
gradients.

You can find the patch at the following URL:

http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/

I request that this patch will be integrated into the development version
of the GIMP, if such a functionality is not already present in it. Since
the file "app/gradient.c" was heavily modified I suggest one make a diff
file between the gradient.c in the development version to that of the
version 1.0.4, and manually apply it to the gradient.c I include in my
patch distribution. The other files that I changed, in the development
version, can be modified manually according to my patch.

TIA and have fun,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        shlomif@xxxxxxx