Re: Gradient-Fu Patch for Gimp 1.0.4

>  I coded a patch for the GIMP version 1.0.4 that adds procedures to the
>  procedural database that manipulate gradients in much the same way as the
>  gradient editor does. Thus, one can write scripts that create or modify
>  gradients.

Fantastic!

Before the GIMP maintainers apply this patch, I would appreciate it if
they did the following.

	1. This patch removes the control_sel_l and control_sel_r
           fields from the gradient_editor_t structure.  If the
           selection is to be an attribute of a gradient, instead of
           the editor's, then please move them to the gradient_t
           structure instead of making them global variables.

	2. Fix the inconsistent indentation in gradient.c.  It was
           reindented GNU style, but some bits are still Linux kernel
           style.

  Federico