PDB to HTML (2)

hi all,
there is a new script to generated html documentation fresh from PDB.
Enhancements against Marc's perl script (IHMO):

- nicer, more readable output (function declarations are optional)
- the files are ordered by contents (=> less files, faster help)
- various cross links (indexed by Scopes, Authors, Menus, alphabetic)
- a more readable script (it's written in Python)
- running on Win32 (I've managed porting GimpPython, but miserably
  failed with GimpPerl)
- find function you were never thinking of, by simply read the
  documentation. Does anyone have had in mind, that there was
  an automatic documentation tool built in allready?
    http://hans.breuer.org/gimp/pdb/procedural_db.html#gimp_procedural_db_dump
- programming in Python is fun ...

The script will be available at the registry soon. But you can take
a first look on it's output at http://hans.breuer.org/gimp/pdb/

Have Fun,
	Hans