[thummel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Font problems with GIMP]

Zachary Beane       xach@xxxxxxxx
PGP mail welcome.   http://www.xach.com/pgpkey.txt
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Webmaster,

I'm sorry that I contact you directly, but it would be nice if you could
forward this problem message to the proper address(es).

The problem I got is that gimp won't show me any fonts either in the font
selection dialog of the text tool, nor can I use any fonts in script-fu.
This is most probably a bug in gimp in relation to my system, because
gtktest shows me the fonts. the only foundry is "misc", and the only entry
in the font listbox is "nil". I also can use the fonts in other
X-applications.

Thank you for your help
Timo

--- End Message ---