Re: TIFF bug with GIMP??

>NB NB NB NB NB NB
>If you insist on using TIFF you will get burnt. It is an ugly format which
>is well past its sell-by date. The world will be a better place if you
>never create another TIFF file in your life. For LZW TIFF this goes at
>least double.
>
>Nick -- Tired of fixing TIFF bugs

Can you teach some "professionals" that are unable to learn about file
formats, please? I am feed up of speaking with guys that only manage TIFF or
a few more file formats. You say PNG, and they say "what is that?". The
worse is not speaking, the worse is that I must send images to them for
printing.

I have learned that the first to do when meeting a new "pro" is to test is
knowledge about formats, resolutions, color models and so on, if he can not
handle the basics in a fast and clear way (for example what you find in Gimp
User Manual), you must activate "dumb guy" mode, and "feed them like a baby".

Sad, but true. Maybe I am unlucky and live in a place full of "I have a
computer, click, click, look what I can do, but do not ask me how the
program works or what does that mean" guys. :[ At least car mechanics know
what a phillips screw driver is. :]

GSR