I18n (was: Iscissors in 1.2?)

Hi,

> Talking of feature freeze, I think we should finish i18n support before
> shipping 1.2.

Definitely yes. A halfway finished i18n is considered a bug.

> I'm going to release soon some i18n patch. There's still something I don't
> get: why are the units translated in the Preferences dialog but not in the
> New Image dialog?

But they are! The difference is that the New Image dialog uses the abbreviated units, while in the Preferences the full names are used. The gimp_unit_menu widget supports both variants and both seem to be correctly internationalized.

Salut, Sven