New gradients: math functions

Hi all,

I've made two gradients for The GIMP and have made them available from
my homepage:

English: http://www.thomas-lotze.de/e.index.html
German: http://www.thomas-lotze.de

They represent mathematical functions: a Gaussian and an exponential
decay. The function determines the alpha value whereas the color is
white throughout. I'll add more gradients as I need them in my projects.

Besides the Gimp stuff, you can find on my homepage some animated fonts
and an initials font I've made, and comments on some books.

Greetings to all!

Thomas

--
Thomas Lotze: thomas.lotze@xxxxxxx
http://www.thomas-lotze.de

Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net

[Index of Archives]     [Video For Linux]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]