GDynText 1.4.4 RELEASED!

A new version of the GDynText plugin is available.
I've fixed an undo related bug, now you can undo layer changes and parasites
changes in one step (only one ctrl+z). ;)
You can download it from the plugin registry or at:
  http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1474/gimp/

And now some developer's related notes! ;)
First of all I've merged some code changes made into the gdyntext shipped with
gimp 1.1.14. However, I don't know who swapped the "Apply" and "Cancel"
buttons, but I don't think that this layout will help users ("Apply" usually
stays between "Ok" and "Cancel"), so I've kept the old one.
I needed to include libgimp/stdplugins-intl.h, which isn't installed with the
other includes but it's only available within the sources tree!

Happy GIMPing! ;)
Marco
--
//\/\ Marco (LM) Lamberto
      e-mail:            nOsPaMz-lm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (remove 'nOsPaMz-')

[Index of Archives]     [Video For Linux]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]