Documentation for who work with Gimp

Hello everyone,

I started to work as a Android Developer and i would like to use Gimp for my apps, games, and other things. Gimp is a freely software, but i imagine it is necessary some documents for can i sell my apps, arts, games, that were made using Gimp. Documents to explain for a firm like Steam about how i make my game and that allows me to sell on Steam firm.

Sorry if i send this e-mail to the wrong sector. If this is the case, please, do not hesitate to correct me and directs me to the correct place.

Thanks!

Filipi Maciel Rodrigues Jardim
Academic in Computer Science - IFNMG