Re: Documentation for who work with Gimp

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 08:29:26PM -0200, Filipi Maciel wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I started to work as a Android Developer and i would like to use Gimp for
> my apps, games, and other things. Gimp is a freely software, but i imagine
> it is necessary some documents for can i sell my apps, arts, games, that
> were made using Gimp.

Would you have needed any documents if you had chosen for example
Photoshop instead of GIMP?

> Documents to explain for a firm like Steam about how
> i make my game and that allows me to sell on Steam firm.

You are free to sell or to do what you want with the output of GIMP.
The licence of GIMP is just about GIMP in itself.

See the licence of GIMP if there is any reference to the documents produced.

BTW this question is really apt for inserting in the GIMP FAQ:
http://www.gimp.org/docs/userfaq.html

--

Marco Ciampa