>       11. Pimp my GIMP
>       12. Scripting
>       13. Toolbox
>       14. Dialogs
>       15. Menus
>       16. Filters
>
> Appendices
>       A. Keys and Mouse Reference
>       B. GIMP User Manual Authors and Contributors
>       C. GIMP History
>       D. Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements
>       E. GNU Free Documentation License
>       F. Eeek! There is Missing Help
>
> Glossary
> Bibliography
> =============
>
> Looks better to me.
>
> I'd also prefer to rename
>       2. Fire up the GIMP
>       3. First Steps with Wilber
>       2. Starting the GIMP
>       3. Basic Concepts
> which to me sounds more professional, and explains more clearly.
>
> And under 'Basic Concepts' the entire first screen on my system says
> "The Wilber_Construction_Kit (in src/images/) allows you to give the mascot a
> different appearance. It is the work of Tuomas Kuosmanen...".  This really,
> really is not a basic concept. Really... no-one who needs to know basic concepts
> wants to know that ;).
>

> David

I'll be buzzy this weekend and the first days of next week, but will
give it a thought then.
Obviously there is a need of fresh ayes looking at the content of the help.
Perhaps putting the points 5 and 6 togethr in one sentence?
I think we could find some other misplaced texts around in the files.
But where to put the credit to Tuomas?
More in a few days.
Kolbjoern