Re: Japanese official help? (was Re: New Year Greetings and a patch)

Yoshinari Takaoka <mumumu@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 22:02:37 +0900
> RyōTa SimaMoto <liangtai.s4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Can anyone help for him to include this as official gimp
>> > doc translation?
>>
>> Are you mean that the Japanese online help is not exist?  If you are
>> so,  It's my badness to be idle on asking the site manager for
>> placing the document on the official site, though I know that many
>> GIMP users on Japanese want that the new Japanese part of the
>> document is available on the Net.  I disregarded to order of it with
>> adding my name on the author list of the document until the next
>> package is coming to be released.
>>
>> The site manager is not bad.
>
> Thank you for detailed explanation. I don't blame anyone.
>
> I just wondered why your great work does not exist on manual.gimp.org
> and www.gimp.org/docs/ and be included as official gimp-help package
>  (This is mainly intended in Linux, but this is an distributor's
> problem).
>
> I want to help for your work to be included as a Linux package. If I
> can help you, I'm very glad.

These work are somewhat painful. Because most people don't have spare
time in real life. So this your trying is so great. Good job!

Sincerely,

--
황병희 (Hwang, Byung-Hee), KOREA

"But no singing, no drinking and no women."
		-- Vito Corleone, "Chapter 1", page 39