Re: Japanese official help? (was Re: New Year Greetings and a patch)

2010/1/1 Yoshinari Takaoka <mumumu@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> It seems Ryota SimaMoto translates almost (99%) gimp 2.6
> documentation into Japanese and publish it preliminary on
> the following url. This is a great work for Japanese gimp
> user, but it has not been included as official gimp help
> translation.

You can get an official html package at
ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/help/gimp-help-2.6.0-html-ja.tar.bz2
This package still contains several untranslated pages, so I also
provide another independent package which follows the latest
results occasionally on the Google code site where you seen.

> Can anyone help for him to include this as official gimp
> doc translation?

Are you mean that the Japanese online help is not exist?  If you are
so,  It's my badness to be idle on asking the site manager for
placing the document on the official site, though I know that many
GIMP users on Japanese want that the new Japanese part of the
document is available on the Net.  I disregarded to order of it with
adding my name on the author list of the document until the next
package is coming to be released.

The site manager is not bad.