Re: Japanese official help? (was Re: New Year Greetings and a patch)

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 22:02:37 +0900
RyōTa SimaMoto <liangtai.s4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Can anyone help for him to include this as official gimp
> > doc translation?
>
> Are you mean that the Japanese online help is not exist?  If you are
> so,  It's my badness to be idle on asking the site manager for
> placing the document on the official site, though I know that many
> GIMP users on Japanese want that the new Japanese part of the
> document is available on the Net.  I disregarded to order of it with
> adding my name on the author list of the document until the next
> package is coming to be released.
>
> The site manager is not bad.

Thank you for detailed explanation. I don't blame anyone.

I just wondered why your great work does not exist on manual.gimp.org
and www.gimp.org/docs/ and be included as official gimp-help package
 (This is mainly intended in Linux, but this is an distributor's
problem).

I want to help for your work to be included as a Linux package. If I
can help you, I'm very glad.

Best Regards.

--
Yoshinari Takaoka (mumumu@IRC)